Stichting NLnet Labs (NLnet Labs for short) is a not-for-profit (ANBI, Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling) founded in 1999 in the Netherlands. The objectives according to the bylaws are: to develop Open Source software and open standards for the benefit of the Internet. The mission is to provide globally recognised innovations and expertise for those technologies that turn a network of networks into an Open Internet for All.
Our Fiscal Status
Under Dutch tax law, donations, legacies, and subsidies provided to NLnet Labs are, under the usual conditions set by the Dutch authorities, exempt of tax and/or tax deductible.
- RSIN: 8084.37.185i (Tax Registration Number)
- KVK: 34126276 (Chamber of Commerce Registration)
- Cristian Hesselman (chair)
- Marieke Huisman (secretary)
- Ted Lindgreen
- Sjoera Nas
- Andrei Robachevsky
- Jochem de Ruig (treasurer)