Unbound 1.7.0rc2 pre-release

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Mar 8 13:59:03 UTC 2018

Hi,

Unbound 1.7.0rc2 maintainers prerelease is available:
https://www.unbound.net/downloads/unbound-1.7.0rc2.tar.gz
sha256 ed5e4529af6b1e70abaa8999935ec667db2a8b47ae479563b5f3b25b7a034eed
pgp https://www.unbound.net/downloads/unbound-1.7.0rc2.tar.gz.asc

It was updated from rc1 because the patch for fastrpz did not work for
some, there is a new patch in rc2.

Changes:
- Fixed contrib/fastrpz.patch, even though this already applied
  cleanly for me, now also for others.
- patch to log creates keytag queries, from A. Schulze.
- patch suggested by Debian lintian: allow to -> allow one to, from
  A. Schulze.
- Attempt to remove warning about trailing whitespace.

Best regards, Wouter