64-bit libunbound libraries for Windows

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Aug 14 14:50:48 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 08/14/2018 01:30 PM, ѽ҉ᶬḳ℠ via Unbound-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for the development of a Thunderbird (v60+) 64-bit for WIN to validate
> DNSSEC it would require a 64-bit libunbound DLL that exposes the
> libunbound function calls.

Sure, the zip file with unbound.exe in it can also have the DLL files
that have been crosscompiled.  They are in the libunbound subdirectory.
The executables are static compiled, by the way, and do not need the
libraries from the libunbound directory to function.  I have put an
example of the new zipfile with libunbound directory in
www.nlnetlabs.nl/~wouter/unbound-1.7.4_20180814.zip

Best regards, Wouter