Unbound 1.6.7rc1 pre-release
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Oct 5 16:52:02 CEST 2017
This is the unbound 1.6.7rc1 prerelease.
This release sets the default for trust anchor signaling to yes. This
makes a query with the key tags of the validation keys when the trust
anchor DNSKEY is retrieved.
- Set trust-anchor-signaling default to yes
- Fix #1440: [dnscrypt] client nonce cache.
- Fix #1435: Please allow UDP to be disabled separately upstream and
- Fix that looping modules always stop the query, and don't pass
- Fix unbound-host to report error for DNSSEC state of failed lookups.
- Spelling fixes, from Josh Soref.
- Fix #1400: allowing use of global cache on ECS-forwarding unless
- use a cachedb answer even if it's "expired" when serve-expired is yes
(patch from Jinmei Tatuya).
- trigger refetching of the answer in that case (this will bypass
- allow storing a 0-TTL answer from cachedb in the in-memory message
cache when serve-expired is yes
- Fix DNSCACHE_STORE_ZEROTTL to be bigger than 0xffff.
- Log name of looping module
- Fix #1450: Generate again patch contrib/aaaa-filter-iterator.patch
(by Danilo G. Baio).
- Fix param unused warning for windows exportsymbol compile.
- Use RCODE from A query on DNS64 synthesized answer.
- Fix trust-anchor-signaling works in libunbound.
Best regards, Wouter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Unbound-users