private ipv6 address space

Stephane Guedon stephane at 22decembre.eu
Tue Aug 1 08:16:52 UTC 2017

Good (insert your locale time of the day) all members of this list.

I have a trouble with my instance of Unbound (OpenBSD 6.1 stable) with private
ipv6 space.

I have a local dns resolver/cache (Dnsmasq) which works perfect on my router. The
Unbound instance is supposed to redirect all dns requests regarding private
domains and address space to it:

private-address: fd00:2016:22::/48

#domain-insecure: "6.7.5.1.0.0.0.4.6.0.a.2.ip6.arpa."

(In the begining - aka before two days ago - I used forward zones pointing at
fd00:2016:22:dec::1 aka dnsmasq and the whole thing worked smoothly as
intended. It does not anymore and I tried to upgrade my conf according to the
manual and my understanding is that this conf' is supposed to be done with stub-
zones.)

But apparently, whenever I send request on 22decembre.eu or
2.2.0.0.6.1.0.2.0.0.d.f.ip6.arpa. I get blocked :

; <<>> DiG 9.4.2-P2 <<>> @unbound mirror.22decembre.eu

Can anyone tell me what mistake(s) I make ? Thank you in advance.