unbound / ldns + openssl-1.1.x

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Oct 24 07:27:25 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

You are duplicating effort, unbound 1.5.10 already has fixes for openssl
1.1.x API.  And the ldns in development from its code repository also
has such fixes.  Try using them (and it might compile straight away
without warnings).

Thank you for the interest, anyway :-) ; if your patch contains some
parts that are not duplicated at all, then I'd love to incorporate them.

Best regards, Wouter