in-add.arpa

Nashef, Raed H RNASHEF at beckman.com
Thu Oct 6 18:19:48 UTC 2016

Thanks Dustin,

But how do I forward the requests for this local-zone to the DNS resolver for the VPC “10.24.32.2” should I add the following:

Stub-zone:
     Stub-addr: 10.24.32.2

Thus having the configuration below:

private-address: 10.24.32.0/24
local-zone: "32.24.10.in-addr.arpa." nodefault
Stub-zone:
     Stub-addr: 10.24.32.2

Thanks,
Raed.