Unbound 1.5.9

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Wed Jun 15 21:56:40 UTC 2016

Am 15.06.2016 um 12:33 schrieb A. Schulze via Unbound-users:

> just noticed this happen only on a Debian Squeeze host
> On Debian Jessie I get the rDNS.

The OS version is unrelated the configuration was different...

I have a stub-zone statements in unbound.conf pointing to the hidden master nameserver for my zones.
It works if I removed the stub-zone statement.

But: even if I add a stub-zone section pointing unbound to the delegated nameserver resolving fail
as long I have only one stub-addr statement. Using two stub-addr statements or adding "stub-prime: yes" make the zone resolvable.u

That happen not for in-addr.arpa or 'normal' domains.
It happen only for my ip6.arpa zone.

Andreas