DNSSEC validaion fail for _25._tcp.eldinhadzic.com

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Fri Jul 15 09:10:30 UTC 2016

W.C.A. Wijngaards via Unbound-users <unbound-users at unbound.net> wrote:

> The server says it is
> version.bind.		5	CH	TXT	"Rage4 DNS - https://rage4.com"
> and soa record also talks about rage4.
> eldinhadzic.com.        3600    IN      SOA     ns1.r4ns.com.
> postmaster.eldinhadzic.com. 1468246877 10800 3600 604800 3600
> I guess they have their own implementation.

I reported a different DNSSEC bug in Rage4 DNS two years ago, and they
were very responsive and fixed it within a day - I sent the bug report to
office at gbshouse.com (I can't remember where I got that address from I'm
afraid...)

Back then Rage4 DNS was a customized version of PowerDNS 3.1, so you might
find a bug fix which matches this failure in the PowerDNS changelog.

Tony.
--
Forties: Northwest 4 or 5, backing south 5 or 6. Slight or moderate. Rain
later. Good, occasionally poor later.