[Unbound-users] large number of stub zones

Mon Mar 24 12:53:36 UTC 2014

Is there a nice and elegant way to have a large number domains defined
as stub zone? I'd like to tell unbound to use an authoritative DNS on
127.0.0.2 for a large number of domains. I haven't tried yet, but I
don't think the stub zone mechanism was built for a large number of
stub zones.

Anyone a suggestion?

R.

--
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.