[Unbound-users] New member, maybe old question?

Filipe Cifali cifali.filipe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:33:47 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Jarno Huuskonen <jarno.huuskonen at uef.fi>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > But w/ unbound the request address is the IPVS but the reply comes from
> the
> > real IP on the interface, resulting in:
> >
> > dig google.com @IPVS
> > ;; reply from unexpected source: REALSERVER#53, expected IPVS#

> > If I made any mistake in the config let me know:
> >
> > erver:
> > verbosity: 1
> > interface: REALIP
> > interface: IPVS1
> > interface: IPVS2
>
> Have you tested with interface-automatic: yes ?
>
> interface-automatic: yes works for me with keepalived managed vips
> (and interface: 0.0.0.0).
>
> -Jarno

Yes, I have tested, which returned the message that I sent before:

$ /usr/sbin/unbound -d -c /etc/unbound/unbound.conf
[1401816527] unbound[19141:0] error: bind: address already in use
[1401816527] unbound[19141:0] fatal error: could not open ports

Which makes no sense (interface: 0.0.0.0) since there's nothing already
runinng on 53

--
[ ]'s

Filipe Cifali Stangler