[Unbound-users] problem with forward zone?

Casey Stone tcstone at caseystone.com
Mon Aug 12 22:50:21 UTC 2013

Update: Unbound is actually not forwarding at all.

On the local machine I had my resolver set to 127.0.0.2 so it went directly to dnscrypt-proxy. Changing resolv.conf back to 127.0.0.1 results in all requests going through the normal lookup process, not to dnscrypt-proxy.

I have even tried now with the recommended setup on the dnscrypt.org page running dnscrypt on 127.0.0.1:40 and this unbound conf:

server:
        access-control: 10.0.1.0/24 allow
        logfile: "/var/log/unbound.log"
        log-time-ascii: yes