[Unbound-users] Configuration suggestions?

Anders Lindborg anders.lindborg at sandnet.se
Sat Apr 13 09:43:54 UTC 2013

Thanks for your input!

This is an ISP setup, of course, designed to withstand just about anything we have had issues with in the past.

We have used PowerDNS a while ago and it was quite speedy, but I think Unbund outperforms just about anything. Could it perhaps be more efficient regarding cache management as well?
I have seen configurations in the thread with many gigabytes of cache, so how does it work for you all?

Skickat från min iPhone