[Unbound-users] How to 'terminate' stub, forward entries?

Ville Walveranta walveranta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:14:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm setting up unbound for internal network resolution and have couple
of stub and forward zone entries.  However, I've noticed that unless
"forward-zone:" or "stub-zone:" group is not terminated either by
another forward-zone/stub-zone entry, or by the end of the
configuration file, it results in an error and unbound won't start.
I'd like to include each zone's entries, including possible
"private-zone" entry, from zone-specific files, so I'd like to know if
there is a way to have forward/stub zone entries appear in the middle
of other configuration?

Unbound is fresh air after many years of bind use!! :-) I'm using it
in combination with PowerDNS's authoritative server component (which I
use for zone transfers).

Thanks for any insights on this!

Ville