[Unbound-users] Unbound Logging

Dominick Rivard drivard at datavalet.com
Thu Feb 2 14:28:54 UTC 2012

Thank you, everyone for your I'll test the log queries today on my testing
environment if I can get fail2ban to work with this log I will keep you
inform. The reason I want to use fail2ban is to automate the process of
banning the ip without having to manually create iptable rules by hand and
then manage them each time I have to add one. If this doesn't work I'll test
the iptables based on time.

Thank you!
Dominick