[Unbound-users] Source based access control in unbound?

Andrew Savchenko bircoph at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:59:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

is there any way to use source ip based query routing in unbound?
(In other words I want to do the same as the view clause does in
bind.)

I want to setup unbound and nsd servers serving both public and
private network areas so, that only selected IP pools will be able to
resolve a private zone addresses and this zone will be non-existent
for all other clients.

As what I've read from nsd docs, it is not capable of view clause
functionality itself.

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko