[Unbound-users] Parent child disagreement problem

Dustin Marquess dmarquess at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:37:20 UTC 2010

Not sure if it's similar, but the wife was trying to go to one of those
designer check places that always sends you junk in the mail... in this case
www.checksunlimited.com.

Lookups always SERVFAIL for the domain checksunlimited.com.  Running unbound
in debug, it always sets the results to THROWAWAY.  I tried to debug it, but
it quickly went over my head.

Went back to my old dnscache setup that unbound replaced, and it worked fine
:(.

-Dustin