[Unbound-users] .PR servfails with Unbound but not with BIND

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Thu Sep 10 10:12:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 02:46:19PM +0200,
 Patrik Wallstrom <pawal at blipp.com> wrote
 a message of 86 lines which said:

> .SE has been in production mode for the last 2.5 years. It has been
> working very well in Sweden with all the major resolver operators
> performing DNSSEC validaion. I would rather say that DLV is not
> ready for use in a production environment.

DNSSEC validation with just one manually configured trust anchor is
not too difficult. As long as they do not validate several
widely-different TLD, it is difficult to call that a real deployment,
with all its inherent difficulties.