[Unbound-users] forward-zone bug (out of query targets -- returning SERVFAIL)

Dmitriy Demidov dima_bsd at inbox.lv
Tue Nov 25 18:52:46 UTC 2008

Hi Wouter.

Thanks for you answer! After I been changed infra-host-ttl for 60 sec, I got
unbound back after "freaze" (correctly - looks like I just do not have much
patience. With infra-host-ttl:900 I just can't wait him to came back :)

Now I will remember about this feature. Looks like 60 or 120 sec will be good
enough for me.

Thanks. Good luck.