[Unbound-users] Errors in log

Anatoliy Kushner lamazavra at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 16:41:27 UTC 2008

ns1:~/unbound-1.0.0> ./unbound -h
usage:  unbound [options]
        start unbound daemon DNS resolver.
-h      this help
-c file config file to read instead of /usr/local/etc/unbound/unbound.conf
        file format is described in unbound.conf(5).
-d      do not fork into the background.
-v      verbose (more times to increase verbosity)
Version 1.0.0
libevent mini-event-1.0.0, libldns 1.3.0
BSD licensed, see LICENSE in source package for details.
Report bugs to unbound-bugs at nlnetlabs.nl

there is no libevent in system.