[Unbound-users] Performance of Caching Name Servers

蔡述宪 caishuxian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 09:06:49 UTC 2008

Hi, Wouter

  Thanks a lot for your suggestion!
  The machine is an Intel dual-core CPU. I'll try to increase num-threads
and see if it works.
  About the queries I send. Yes, I use the same datafile and send the same
queries in both Unbound and Bind cases. But actually I don't know what kind
of queries list is the best and how to generate a good one. So I just use a
long list of website names. :(
  And I configured the machine to forward all queries to the up level DNS
server.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Wouter Wijngaards <wouter at nlnetlabs.nl>