[Unbound-users] Unbound closed beta
wouter at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Nov 19 12:19:12 CET 2007
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The unbound validating resolver closed beta is starting.
A tarball is available, 0.7.1 at
configure && gmake, you know the drill.
The roadmap ahead is to test unbound in real life situations and to your
liking. I have tested unbound using its 'make test' testsuite, on
several OSes and hardware, and by running it for a couple months as our
workgroup resolver. It works well for me, now I want to know how it
works for you.
* Please subscribe to the unbound-users mailing list. That will make
email communication much easier.
* I can be available on #unbound on irc.freenode.net while you
test-deploy, email me and I can make some time to be there.
* There is a bugzilla site, but the mailing list or irc may be easier
during the closed test for reporting issues large and small.
Features missing in 0.7.x
* In 0.8 authority (localhost, reverse AS112 zones, static data,
redirects) and access control is planned.
* in 0.9 use of unbound as a resolver library is planned.
* in 0.10 corner cases and optimization is planned.
* in 0.11 the public beta release is planned.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Unbound-users