[nsd-users] glue records for NS

Niall O'Reilly niall.oreilly at ucd.ie
Fri Jan 18 16:43:33 UTC 2019

On 18 Jan 2019, at 15:35, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> Am I doing it wrong, or is the diagnostic wrong?

I would say that the implementor of that test service doesn't
understand when glue is required or appropriate.

The diagnostic message seems to recommend gratuitously including
un-necessary (and arguably, inappropriate) glue.

I would recommend using a test service written by people who
really "know their onions", such as zonemaster, which recently
(when I requested it) gave this report on the tease.email zone:

https://zonemaster.fr/result/a829596493000f88

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Niall O'Reilly