[nsd-users] NSD 4.1.26rc1 pre-release
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Nov 29 10:51:16 CET 2018
NSD 4.1.26rc1 pre-release is available:
This version has DNSTAP support (https://dnstap.info). Use
--enable-dnstap for ./configure to turn it on, then in nsd.conf enable
the dnstap feature with dnstap-enable: yes and set one or more of
dnstap-log-..-messages to yes. And set the dnstap socket path in the
The reuseport: yes config option in nsd.conf on FreeBSD 12 can use the
SO_REUSEPORT_LB option that performs performance load balancing.
The changezone command for nsd-control allows to change the pattern
associated with a zone without downtime for the zone, in one operation.
It is otherwise just like a delete and an add for that zone.
- DNSTAP support for NSD, --enable-dnstap and then config in nsd.conf.
- Support SO_REUSEPORT_LB in FreeBSD 12 with the reuseport: yes
option in nsd.conf.
- Added nsd-control changezone. nsd-control changezone name pattern
allows the change of a zone pattern option without downtime for
the zone, in one operation.
- Fix #4194: Zone file parser derailed by non-FQDN names in RHS of
- Fix #4202: nsd-control delzone incorrect exit code on error.
- Tab style fix to use tab for 8 spaces, from Xiaobo Liu.
- Fix #4205: enable-recvmmsg in mixed IPv4/IPv6 environment fails.
This sets the msg_hdr.msg_namelen correctly after receipt.
- Fix to not set GLOB_NOSORT so the nsd.conf include: files are
sorted and in a predictable order.
- Fix #3433: document that reconfig does not change per-zone stats.
Best regards, Wouter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the nsd-users