[nsd-users] NSD 4.1.19 release
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Dec 11 10:53:53 CET 2017
NSD 4.1.19 is available:
This release fixes IPv6 for the notify sending feature from 4.1.18.
The release differs from rc1, in that is checks for compiler support for
the commandline options when --enable-packed is used.
- ignore fallthrough compiler warning in flex EOF rule.
- Fix warnings emitted by clang for --enable-packed. Alignment is not
a problem for x86_64, don't enable packed when the platform
requires aligned access.
- Fix spelling error in xfr-inspect.
- Fix 3392: Fix regression in 4.1.18 for notify lists with ip4
and ip6 targets.
- Add test for support of -Wno-address-of-packed-member for
Best regards, Wouter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the nsd-users