[nsd-users] NSD 4.1.19rc1

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Sun Dec 10 14:02:47 UTC 2017

W.C.A. Wijngaards:

> NSD 4.1.19rc1 is available:
> Bug Fixes
> - Fix warnings emitted by clang for --enable-packed.  Alignment is not
>   a problem for x86_64, don't enable packed when the platform
>   requires aligned access.

Hello,

that version work well on Debian 9 but on my older SLES11 plattform I
can't compile:

  gcc -I. -fmessage-length=0 -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
-fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -W
-Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement
-Wno-address-of-packed-member -c answer.c
  cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-address-of-packed-member"

it's gcc-4.3.4

Andreas