[nsd-users] NSD answer apparently depends on case-pattern of question

Niall O'Reilly niall.oreilly at ucd.ie
Fri Oct 9 12:14:59 UTC 2015

On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 09:07:55 +0100,
Fredrik Pettai wrote:

> It’s not a bug, it’s a feature :)

  I'm not convinced.

> btw. I thought this was taken care of in Zonemaster already:
> https://github.com/dotse/zonemaster/issues/372

  Maybe such a correction is working its way through to the production
  instances.  I was getting the error message yesterday.

  If the Zonemaster Team are happy to be less strict about this, then
  so am I.  It's their job to identify the appropriate level of
  pedantry (a term I'm not using pejoratively here); I'm just an
  amateur.

  med vänliga hälsningar,
  Niall