[nsd-users] RHEL package?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at domblogger.net
Wed May 20 14:12:29 UTC 2015

http://awel.domblogger.net/7/misc/src/repoview/nsd.html

That is my src.rpm for CentOS 7 - which is really just a Fedora src.rpm

It doesn't properly start when the server boots, which may be why it
isn't in EPEL - I use a cron job once a minute to start it if it isn't
running.

And I need to migrate to nsd4

But that works really well for me on CentOS 7 other than not starting at
system boot even when configured to.