[nsd-users] Zone transfers between master and slave

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Mon Jul 27 23:01:02 UTC 2015

On 28/07/15 00:13, nsd at fongaboo.com wrote:

Hello anonymous fongaboo (possibly Paul Bliss),

First of all, can you please identify yourself? Writing email messages
to the list without your name is the equivalent of talking to us with a
paper bag over your head. I, at least, find that impolite.

[snip]

> I'm not seeing any slave zonefile showing up on the slave server. What
> should I look at next to troubleshoot?

The NSD log? tcpdump? strace? A book on unix system administration?

Regards,
Anand