[nsd-users] Running Unbound on FreeBSD 10.1

nsd at fongaboo.com nsd at fongaboo.com
Sun Jul 19 23:10:45 UTC 2015

Oops I pasted the wrong tutorial in my email...

But nevermind anyway, because I discovered I should be using
/etc/rc.d/local_unbound in FreeBSD 10.1 rather than standard unbound.

This is still a fairly recent development, so it makes it somewhat
confusing when Googling and finding the existing tutorials for using stock
Unbound.