[nsd-users] NSD 4.0.2 released

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Mar 12 14:49:49 UTC 2014

Hi Eric,

This was supposed to be covered by this bugfix:
- - Fix that NSD will delete and recreate not-clean-closed databases.
Are you starting the new NSD?

The issue was that nsd.db was corrupted by unclean shutdown.  Delete
of that file and a restart fixed the issue manually.  This fix made
this automatic.

Best regards,
   Wouter