[nsd-users] NSD 3.2.18
matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jul 28 12:00:22 CEST 2014
Here is a a new release for NSD3: NSD 3.2.18.
- NSID can be set with "ascii_somestring" in ascii.
- Return REFUSED for queries to non-hosted zones.
- Optimised zone file parse code and zonefile write code.
- Fix #551: Change Regent to Copyright holder in the LICENSE,
to match the definition on opensource.org for the BSD License.
- Fix #553: Improve TXT parsing.
- Fix #580: nsd-patch will attempt to create directories if the base
directory of the zonefile does not exist.
- Fix #587: Default value for statistics is 0.
- Fix #590: rrl log does not print wildcard as a star but escaped.
- Fix #591: rrl log messages at verbosity level 1.
- Fix RCODE when secondary NSD got transfer that includes
deleted wildcard record. After deletion, NSD would serve
NODATA, should be NXDOMAIN (thanks Michał Kępień).
More information about the nsd-users