[nsd-users] Question about response source address and dynamic interfaces

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at centralnic.com
Tue Oct 9 09:57:13 UTC 2012

I was never able to resolve this issue, but Bert Hubert recently posted
on a related topic. If NSD did what PowerDNS now does, this would
resolve my problem!

On binding datagram (UDP) sockets to the ANY addresses:

http://bert-hubert.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/on-binding-datagram-udp-sockets-to-any.html

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer

CentralNic Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 4985780. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR.