[nsd-users] allow-notify SUBNET and request-xfr inconsistency

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jul 23 19:49:21 UTC 2012

Hi Ilya,

>> says:

This is in fact what NSD does. I took a look at it today and it seems
that there is a bug when allow-notify specifies a subnet. The notifier
is than not properly matched with the request-xfr entries.

Tomorrow I will spend some time fixing it. Untested, but as a work
around specify all hosts separately in allow-notify exactly like in
request-xfr.

Regards,
Yuri Schaeffer