[nsd-users] blanket "provide-xfr" for local network?

Jan-Piet Mens jpmens.dns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:51:42 UTC 2012

> this seems to be a misunderstanding. I want to do this in the 'server'
> section for all my zones at once, not on a per-zone basis.

Sorry Toni -- I should have _read_ the question properly.

No, that isn't possible. What I do is to generate the nsd.conf file, or
rather a file which contains the `zone' stanzas, and `include:' that
file into nsd.conf. (FWIW, I use filepp [1] for that, because it allows
me to use macros on the source, but sed(1) or similar do the trick as
well.)

        -JP

[1] http://www.cabaret.demon.co.uk/filepp/