[nsd-users] answer all query with same single IP

dny mail2dny at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:32:31 UTC 2009

tnx! i think it works.

thank you!

rgds.dennyhalim.com
kiddysurf.blogspot.com | indosearch.blogspot.com |
polaris.blogspot.com | www.mypolaris.com | www.host-jet.com

... they look but do not see and hear but do not listen or understand. Mat 13:13
... but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.   Mat 15:11

dennyhalim: DennyHalim.com shared an idea in Widgetbox "open flash
within blidget" http://bit...  -
http://twitter.com/dennyhalim/statuses/5583202453