[nsd-users] answer all query with same single IP

Josef Liška jl at chl.cz
Mon Nov 16 10:08:23 UTC 2009

Hi,
have you read about wildcard records here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildcard_DNS_record
I'd like to point it is not nsd specific, and for this task you can go
with any dns server around (unless having some extra requirements),
so if you are new with nsd, but familiar with mydns/bind/powerdns/whatsoever
you can use that.

Jabber: jl at chl.cz
https://www.chl.cz/