[nsd-users] NSD 3.2.1 release
matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Jan 19 15:51:10 CET 2009
Hi NSD users,
NSD has been matured to v3.2.1. It is mainly a bugfix release, but also
has some minor new features. More importantly, it fixes the issue on
You can download it at nlnetlabs.nl:
SHA1 checksum: 2829d8f00dc9a6f13178efb80c21566f95db132a
- NSD will now fallback to AXFR, only if the master does not support
- You can adjust nsdc patch to skip textfile patching. This will
increase the patching process, but will not output to zonefiles
anymore. By default, this is off.
- When configuring, don't do strptime test when cross-compiling.
- Bug #230: Output non-error messages to stdout.
- Better error message when ixfr.db old file format is read.
- Bug #218: shared UDP query for all interfaces.
- Bug #222: Remove bashism from nsdc script.
- Nicer check for SHA-256 functionality.
- Fixed some minor memory leaks that occured on reload.
- nsdc: check if a lockfile has not gone stale, when lock failed.
- Bugfix strptime compatibility function
- New configuration option 'allow-afxr-fallback', "yes" by default. If
set to "no", NSD will never do AXFR fallback, even if the master
does not support IXFR.
- Allow file rotation on nsd.log.
- The new nsd-patch options -s and -o allows you to skip writing
zonefiles and store the output directly to a database file,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 544 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the nsd-users