allow-query.

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Thu Sep 13 15:12:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am using nsd as my authority-only dns servers and find it fast,
stable, reliable - all of the design goals you set out for, great.

I have a zone that is intended only to be visible to people on my
network.  In bind I would enforce this with an 'allow-query'
configuration directive.

I checked the latest 'nsd-for-bind-users' document, and 'allow-query'
is not listed as one of the options which will not be configurable in
nsd, but there is no documentation detailing how to configure such a
zone.  Can someone help ?

Andy