bind2nsd tools

Al Stone al.stone at secure64.com
Mon Jul 16 16:23:08 UTC 2007

Wouter Wijngaards wrote:

> Hi Al,
>
> Thanks for the contribution. I have added a reference to your project to
> the contrib/README file. Because of dependencies, I felt it was hard to
> include the scripts themselves as self-contained in the contrib/
> section. But correct me if I'm wrong, I would gladly include the scripts
> in the contrib/ dir.
>
> Best regards,
>    Wouter

Greetings, Wouter.

The tarball on SourceForge contains copies of the dependencies, so
I think it could go in contrib/ if you'd like.  On the other hand,
the testing directory also contains a copy of NSD3, though, and that
seems a bit redundant :).

Would a Makefile and/or script to create a source tree specific to
contrib/ help?  It wouldn't take much to do....