NSD 3.0.0 - Slave Zone "nsdc patch" issue

dr. W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Sep 6 09:13:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

Oops. Attached is a patch for nsd-patch.c. Use that by:
# patch < patch_for_nsd_patch
# make

Error is fixed in svn trunk (see Changelog), and will be released in
3.0.1 today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the bugreport Alex,

Wouter