ANNOUNCEMENT: NSD 2.3.0 released
erik at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue May 3 10:01:16 CEST 2005
NSD 2.3.0 is the first NSD release that implements DNSSEC (RFCs 4033,
4034, and 4035) and enables DNSSEC by default. To disable DNSSEC, use
the --disable-dnssec configure option. Various bugs have also been fixed.
Please see the README document for configuration and installation
You can download NSD from http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/nsd/
- DNSSEC is now enabled by default. NSD should be fully
compliant with RFC4033, RFC4034, and RFC4035.
- nsd: Ensure that the number of -a flags does not exceed the
maximum specified by MAX_INTERFACES in config.h.
- nsd-xfer: Use serial number arithmetic (RFC1982) for the
zone serial check
- nsdc: Don't pass (fake) serial number to nsd-xfer if the
zone file does not exist.
- zonec: Loading many zones would cause namedb_find_zone to
slow down, performance patch by Kazunori Fujiwara.
- Bug #96: nsd-xfer did not handle 8-bit domain names
More information about the nsd-users