Denying AXFR

Robert Martin-Legene robert at dk-hostmaster.dk
Mon Feb 14 23:02:08 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 02:36:45PM -0500, Wesley Griffin wrote:
>I'm trying to get NSD to deny AXFRs for the zones its serving. I'm compiling
>--with-libwrap (although I think that's unnecessary as it looks like the

There's a compile time option for not supporting AXFR all together,
which I found easier to use, since I had the same problem as you.

I seem to remember that it logged something somewhere about what keyword
I _should_ have used. But I found out after recompile. Checked your
syslog?

--
Robert Martin-Legène
IT security manager