NSD ACL Plugin

Colm MacCarthaigh colm.maccarthaigh at heanet.ie
Thu Jul 17 11:54:54 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 01:39:08PM +0200, Erik Rozendaal wrote:
> That would explain it.
>
> So the two options seem to be: use NULL instead of RBTREE_NULL or make all
> NSD symbols available to the plugins.  I'm kind of hesistant about making
> all symbols available

Understandable, there is a third option in that placing the
functionality in plugins.c and adding it to the interface spec
gets around the problem, though obviously this doesnt avoid
the problems that may arise from similar symbol addressing conflicts.

--
Colm MacCárthaigh  /  HEAnet, Teach Brooklawn,  / Innealtóir Ghréasáin
+353 1 6609040    / Bóthar Shelbourne, BÁC, IE /   http://www.hea.net/