nsd running as slave

Colm MacCarthaigh colm.maccarthaigh at heanet.ie
Wed Jul 9 14:27:04 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 04:19:14PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> * (Untested) see what's new in NSD 1.2 (just released). May be there
> is a notify-handler plugin?

I have most of the code ready for one, should be mailed to the list
early next week.  But if anyone else wants to beat me to it, fire
away!

Right now I'm working on making an ACL plugin compile against the
current API (the works are all there now), and should be on the
list either later tonight, or early next week at the latest.

--
Colm MacCárthaigh  /  HEAnet, Teach Brooklawn,  / Innealtóir Ghréasáin
+353 1 6609040    / Bóthar Shelbourne, BÁC, IE /   http://www.hea.net/