[Dnssec-trigger] Logging from 100% core usage..

Alan Clegg alan at clegg.com
Fri Dec 16 13:22:35 UTC 2011

On 12/16/2011 11:49 AM, W.C.A. Wijngaards wrote:

> I cannot reproduce the issue, but I have written a fix for the endless
> loop in that routine, would you be willing to test this:
>
> http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/~wouter/dnssec_trigger_setup_0.9_20111216.exe
> (snapshot of development).

I am now able to run with no problem, and now get:

   results from probe at 2011-12-16 15:20:19

   authority 193.0.14.129: OK
   no cache: no DNS servers have been supplied via DHCP

   DNSSEC results fetched direct from authorities

as probe results.

Tool tests now show that DNSSEC is enabled locally.  :)

AlanC
alan at clegg.com | aclegg at infoblox.com
          1.919.355.8851